Sovereign Wealth Fund Transaction Database
The Online Sovereign Wealth Fund Transaction Database (SWFTD) is a dedicated database product that tracks sovereign wealth fund transactions from the 1980s till present.
Over 4,300 recorded transactions, the Sovereign Wealth Fund Transaction Database (SWFTD) is the industry standard for information on sovereign wealth fund transactions in real estate, listed equities, unlisted equities, infrastructure and other unique acquisitions.
We have the most comprehensive database dedicated to sovereign wealth fund transactions. Our research team scours and scrubs the data to put the most relevant information into one single database.
Watch the Demo Video below
Why subscribe to the Sovereign Wealth Fund Transaction Database?
- A must for professionals in the deal making community
- Stay informed on sovereign wealth fund deal size and trends
- Identify attractive types of investments and sectors
- Find out who the big buyers are
- Compare reliable data from globally-consistent, local resources
- Analyze and examine opportunities with a large universe of transaction data
Current Order Pricing Per License
- 1 – Year License (3 Users) -US$ 6,500 per year
- For more than 3 users and/or multi-year licenses-subscriptions, please contact email@example.com.
Investments in equity funds or hedge funds are not included. We cannot cover every single transaction, as a large portion of the material is non-public. In certain instances, investors will invest in partnerships, especially in other countries where there is little transparency. Software Requirements – Internet Explorer (7 and Above) or Google Chrome. The database is also available in Microsoft Excel format upon subscribed licensee request.
- Real Estate
- Information Technology
- Consumer Discretionary
- Consumer Staples
- Media and Entertainment
Investments by Class
- Listed Equity
- Unlisted Equity
- Real Estate
- Fixed Income
Internet Explorer (7 and Above) or Google Chrome.
Click Images to Enlarge