Credit: AMC – Screenshot of The Walking Dead TV Show
he Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) signed an agreement to invest £142.4 million for a 17.9% stake in Entertainment One Ltd., a film and television content distribution company that is listed on the London Stock Exchange. CPPIB is buying 52.9 million common shares of Toronto-based Entertainment One from U.K private equity firm Marwyn Value Investors LP, once regulatory approvals clear from the Australian Foreign Investment Review Board.[ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content.
- Sovereign Wealth Centers on 3 Major Infrastructure Deals
- Large Pension Funds Slowly Begin to Dump Hedge Funds
- 4 Horrible Performing Investments for Institutional Investors in 2014
- SWFI First Read, December 10, 2015
- CPPIB and BC Partners Back Altice’s Bid for Cablevision
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, September 4, 2015
- Could Sovereign Wealth Funds Back Possible Salesforce Takeover?
- CPPIB Invests £240 Million in Mezzanine Facility for Wembley Park Project
- PSP Investments Takes €500 Million Step onto European Credit Platform
- SWFI First Read, February 2, 2017
- Gulf Sovereign Fund Invests in Water Treatment Company
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, November 4, 2016
- Top 10 Sovereign Wealth Fund Game-Changers of 2014
- Top 10 Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Direct Deals for 2014
- Asset Owner Real Estate Roundup, August 12, 2015
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute