Press Release – Public Investor 100 Rankings Released for 2015
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
30 September 2015
SEATTLE, WA, UNITED STATES
Press Inquiry: email@example.com
SEATTLE, WA. – 30 September 2015 – The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) has just released its third annual Public Investor 100. The list includes the most significant and impactful public investor executives of 2015. The top 10 ranking assembles the most influential people at some of the largest funds and central banks around the globe.
- 1. Janet Yellen – Chair, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
2. Fahad Abdullah Al-Mubarak – Governor, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
3. Karsten Kallevig – Chief Investment Officer Real Estate, Norges Bank Investment Management
4. Mats Andersson – Chief Executive Officer, Fjärde AP-fonden
5. Heung-Sik Choo – Chief Investment Officer, Korea Investment Corporation
6. Brian Tipple – Global Head of External Equities, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
7. Fiona Mackenzie – Head of Investments, New Zealand Superannuation Fund
8. Michael Pennisi – Chief Strategy Officer, State Public Sector Superannuation Scheme (Australia)
9. Daniel Garant – Executive Vice President and Chief Investment Officer, PSP Investments
10. Scott Malpass – Chief Investment Officer, University of Notre Dame
VIEW the FULL LIST
These men and women command billions of assets, impacting the lives of stakeholders and constituents globally. The people on the list were chosen by SWFI staff – not influenced by asset managers, governments or consultants. They come from medium to large-sized asset owners – sovereign wealth funds, public pensions, superannuation funds, endowments, central banks and other retirement funds. The size of managed assets is not the only criterion for ranking inclusion. One of the major factor that warrants inclusion on the list is the contribution to important trends in the asset owner industry.
This ranking will appear in our October issue of the Sovereign Wealth Quarterly.
SWFI is a global organization designed to study sovereign wealth funds, pensions, endowments, central banks and other long-term public investors in the areas of investing, asset allocation, risk, governance, economics, policy, trade and other relevant topics. For more information about the SWFI, please go to www.swfi.com | www.swfinstitute.org.
————————————————– END ————————————————–
To see the full list, please follow the link: Public Investor 100 – 2015
For more information contact:
Director of Marketing, SWFI
+1 (702) 768 – 0703
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute and @sovereignfunds
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute