Zhejiang Ant Small & Micro Financial Services Group Co. (Ant Financial), a entity controlled by Alibaba founder Jack Ma, raised a massive US$ 4.5 billion in Series B capital to fund a bid for global expansion. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
- Chinese SWF Backs Alipay Company
- Eastdil Secured Tops SWFI Financial Advisory League Table for H2 2015
- MongoDB Raises Additional $80 Million, Sovereign Fund Leads Round
- COMPETITION: Sovereign Wealth Funds Spice Up Deal Activity in Asia
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, November 4, 2016
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, April 24, 2015
- SWFI First Read, November 16, 2016
- Goldman Sachs Wins Allied Irish Bank Restructuring Mandate
- Top 10 Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Direct Deals for 2014
- Could CPPIB and Wal-Mart Give a Boost to Flipkart?
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, July 1, 2016
- Why Uber Could Be Done in China
- Singaporean Wealth Funds Scoop Up Shares in Alibaba
- SWFI First Read, December 1, 2016
- First Xiaomi, Could Snapchat Be Next for Sovereign Wealth Funds?
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute