The Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP), in partnership with Chicago-based Wind Point Partners, is buying Ohio-based Aurora Plastics, Inc. from its founders. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, May 1, 2015
- SWFI – Movers and Shakers – May 1, 2015
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, January 9, 2015
- DE-RISK: CPPIB Sells 16% of Antares Holdings to Northleaf Capital Partners
- SWFI First Read, October 5, 2015
- Sunsuper Expands Internal Capabilities, Hearts More Deals
- CPPIB Participates in Largest U.S. LBO for YTD 2015
- Canadian Pensions Look to Asian Public Markets
- Top 10 Sovereign Wealth Fund Game-Changers of 2014
- Could Sovereign Wealth Funds Back Possible Salesforce Takeover?
- Could CPPIB and Wal-Mart Give a Boost to Flipkart?
- SWFI First Read, August 24, 2016
- OTPP and PSP Investments Buy Into Santander Renewable Portfolio
- DEALS: Sovereign Wealth Funds Spent Less in 2015
- Do Diverse Pension Plans Hire Diverse Investment Managers: The Answer May Surprise You
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute