New Speaker – Gao Xiqing, President of the China Investment Corporation
April 24-26, 2013, Dana Point, CA, United States
The Premier Global Summit for Sovereign Wealth Funds, Public Pensions, Central Banks, and Long-Term Public Investors
Nearly US$ 2 Trillion in Capital Represented – IF Summit Americas 2013
4 continents are represented by our current delegates. Learn, network, and participate in an interactive forum.
We propose an information-driven, marketing-free forum where attendees share insights, engage in forward-looking discussions and learn relevant, timely market intelligence. This is an exclusive event for institutional investors, government officials, and C-Level investment executives who want to interact and build relationships. Discussions and presentations are purely educational. Significant emphasis is placed on peer to peer interactions, with sufficient networking time built into each engagement.
- Gao Xiqing, Vice Chairman & President, China Investment Corporation
- Bill Lockyer, State Treasurer, State of California
- Dag Dyrdal, Former Chief Strategic Relations Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Daniel Hume, Partner, Kirby McInerney LLP
- Michael Dee, Former Senior Managing Director Temasek Holdings, Former CEO Morgan Stanley SE Asia
- Tokihiko Shimizu, Director-General, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), Japan
Institute Fund Summit 2013 Americas is a private event. No press is allowed.
Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
One Ritz-Carlton Drive
Dana Point, California 92629
Sovereign attendees and public investors are not required to pay a registration fee to attend this event. The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute has full discretion on who qualifies as a sovereign attendee. In general, sovereign attendees must be employed by a sovereign wealth fund, central bank, ministry of finance, state investment corporation, sovereign wealth enterprise, public pension fund, or governmental pension fund.