Job Title: Head, Credit Research & Strategy
Organization: GIC Private Limited
Location: New York or London
Head, Credit Research & Strategy (New York or London Office)
GIC manages one of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world. The firm invests globally in many asset classes, ranging from public equities to real estate, from fixed income to buyout funds, from natural resources to infrastructure.
The Fixed Income Department is seeking a Head, Credit Research & Strategy to join their team. This position based either in New York or London, and will oversee a global team with members located across three centres: Singapore, London & New York.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the global credit & research team to generate investment ideas in high yield and investment grade credit;
- Facilitating strong collaboration between analysts and portfolio managers to deliver portfolio value-add;
- Providing high quality single name fundamental analysis, as well as insights into the credit & debt markets;
- Leading special situation opportunities;
- Coaching and developing junior analysts in the team.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- 12 years or more experience in a fundamental credit analysis;
- Strong knowledge and expertise in a combination of credit areas (high yield, loans, private debt, distressed situations, workout scenarios, special situations);
- Leadership experience in managing a credit research team;
- Able to do deep dive analysis on companies and credit opportunities;
- Credit buyside or sellside background;
- Strong writing and communication skills;
- Flexible and willing to work in a global and collaborative team environment.
To apply: GIC Private Limited Careers