Job Title: Senior Advisor – Compliance
Organization: Norges Bank Investment Management
Location: Oslo, Norway
NBIM seeks a structured and dedicated professional for the position of Senior Advisor in the Compliance team.
Your role will have the main responsibility for regulatory compliance and conduct of business for the NBIM New York office.
The position is located in New York and travel will be required.
- Overall responsibility to oversee and manage regulatory and business compliance, and be the point of contact for U.S. authorities
- Further develop and maintain policies and processes (e.g. inside information, personal trading and whistleblowing) for the general operation of NBIM’s compliance activities
- Maintain standards of business conduct and provide guidance and training to management and employees
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards as well as oversee a system for consistent handling of such
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues and concerns are appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, including action plan for following up
- Business or law degree with strong academic records
- 5 -10 years of experience with proven track record from compliance issues and processes
- Advanced understanding of relevant compliance obligations and practices
- High level of integrity and authenticity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with working proficiency in written and spoken English
We offer interesting challenges in an active and stimulating international environment. The position offers excellent possibilities for personal and professional development.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Daniel Reime, telephone + 65 65716030 or Jan Thomson telephone +47 2407 3249 More information about NBIM and how to apply is available at www.nbim.no. Deadline for application is 24 October 2013.