Job Title: Administrator – Real Estate Asset Management
Organization: Norges Bank Investment Management
Location: Oslo, Norway
Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) is responsible for the management of the Government Pension Fund Global and the Foreign Exchange Reserves. The portfolios are valued at approximately NOK 4500 billion and invested in international equity, fixed income and real estate markets. NBIM provides exciting opportunities in an international environment for professional achievers. Our 350 employees are located in Oslo (HQ), London, New York, Singapore and Shanghai.
Administrator – Real Estate Asset Management
NBIM is seeking a dedicated professional for the position as Administrator in the Real Estate Asset Management group. The group is an integral part of NBIMs Real Estate area and is responsible for managing and monitoring NBIM’s Real Estate investments. NBIM has stated a target real estate allocation of 5 % of the Government Pension Fund Global.
Your role will be to assist and coordinate internal and external reporting, presentations, meetings and events.
The position is located in Oslo, and travel will be required.
- Assist on documentation management
- Plan and coordinate monthly management reporting
- Plan and coordinate quarterly cost reporting
- Prepare presentations and contribute to creating formal memos
- Manage incoming communication, including screening investment opportunities and requests
- Organise internal and external seminars and events
- Organise internal team meetings
- University degree with strong academic records
- 1-3 years of experience from administrative function or business management
- Structured, accurate, flexible and self-driven personality, with proven ability to deliver results
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
We offer interesting challenges in an active and stimulating international environment. The position offers excellent possibilities for personal and professional development. Women are encouraged to apply.
Questions regarding the positions in may be directed to Nina Hammerstad, telephone +47 2407 3255.
More information about NBIM and how to apply is available at www.nbim.no.
Deadline for application is 20 October, 2013.