April 24-26, 2013, Dana Point, CA, United States
Nearly US$ 2 Trillion in Capital Represented
4 continents are represented by our current delegates. Learn, network, and participate in an interactive forum.
- Gao Xiqing, Vice Chairman & President, China Investment Corporation
- Bill Lockyer, State Treasurer, State of California
- Dag Dyrdal, Former Chief Strategic Relations Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
- Daniel Hume, Partner, Kirby McInerney LLP
- Michael Dee, Former Senior Managing Director Temasek Holdings, Former CEO Morgan Stanley SE Asia
- Tokihiko Shimizu, Director-General, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), Japan
Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel
One Ritz-Carlton Drive
Dana Point, California 92629
Request an Agenda | Event Website
Institute Fund Summit 2013 Americas is a private event. No press is allowed.
Sovereign attendees and public investors are not required to pay a registration fee to attend this event. The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute has full discretion on who qualifies as a sovereign attendee. In general, sovereign attendees must be employed by a sovereign wealth fund, central bank, ministry of finance, state investment corporation, sovereign wealth enterprise, public pension fund, or governmental pension fund.