Fiera Capital to Acquire Palmer Capital Partners

Posted on 12/21/2018


Montreal-based Fiera Capital Corporation, through its Fiera Properties Limited unit, signed an agreement to purchase an 80% stake in Palmer Capital Partners Limited, a U.K.-focused real estate investment manager. Palmer Capital shareholders will hold the remaining 20% stake. Under the deal terms, the 80% interest to be acquired by Fiera Capital has an equity value […]