Connect with us

CapitaLand Acquires First Office Building in Germany for €245 Million

Published

on

Singapore-based real estate developer CapitaLand, through its unit CLI Commercial (Europe) Pte. Ltd., has made its first prime office acquisition in Germany with the purchase of Frankfurt’s Main Airport Center (MAC) for €245 million in cash through a joint venture with Lum Chang Holdings Limited (through its unit Sky Real Estate Investment Pte. Ltd.), an unrelated construction company. CapitaLand controls 94.9% of the joint venture, while Lum Chang Holdings holds the remaining 5.1% stake. The buying parties acquired 100% of the assets of MAC Property Company GmbH and MAC Car Park Company Gmbh. The sellers were MAC Investments RE S.a.r.l. and German Office Holdings S.a.r.l.

[ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]

ADIA Seeks to Sell KIC Headquarters

Published

on

The Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) is seeking to sell the building that houses the headquarters of the Korea Investment Corporation (KIC). [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]

Continue Reading

BMO and OTPP Test Blockchain Canadian Dollar Debt Deal

Published

on

The Bank of Montreal (BMO) and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) participated in a landmark blockchain Canadian-dollar debt transaction. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]

Continue Reading

Just Group Acquires Corinthian Pension Consulting

Published

on

Just Group plc acquired a 75% ownership stake in the holding company of Corinthian Pension Consulting Limited (Corinthian Pension Consulting). Operating in the institutional world for over 12 years, Corinthian Pension Consulting provides advisory services to defined-benefit pension scheme trustees and scheme sponsors undertaking bulk scheme exercises. The remaining 25% will be retained by current shareholders of Corinthian Pension Consulting. Robert MacGregor will continue to lead Corinthian Pension Consulting, as its Chief Executive Officer. Furthermore, Corinthian Benefits Consulting Limited and Corinthian Affinity Solutions Limited will continue to operate as before, becoming part of a newly formed holding company, Corinthian Group Holdings Limited.

Continue Reading

Popular

© 2008-2018 Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute. All Rights Reserved. Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute ® and SWFI® are registered trademarks of the Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute. Other third-party content, logos and trademarks are owned by their perspective entities and used for informational purposes only. No affiliation or endorsement, express or implied, is provided by their use. All material subject to strictly enforced copyright laws. Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our terms of use agreement which includes our privacy policy. Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) is a global organization designed to study sovereign wealth funds, pensions, endowments, superannuation funds, family offices, central banks and other long-term institutional investors in the areas of investing, asset allocation, risk, governance, economics, policy, trade and other relevant issues. SWFI facilitates sovereign fund, pension, endowment, superannuation fund and central bank events around the world. SWFI is a minority-owned organization.