CPPIB Makes First Direct Investment in Canadian Multi-Family

Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) acquired a 60% interest in Minto High Park Village, a multifamily rental property, from Minto Properties Inc. for approximately C$105 million. Minto will own the remaining 40% of the property and provide management and leasing services. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]

Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute and @sovereignfunds
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute

institutional investor investment mandates