See the Keynotes – Institute Fund Summit Asia 2012
October 21-23, 2012, Singapore (Sentosa Island)
5 continents are represented by our current delegates. Learn, network, and participate in an interactive forum.
We propose an information-driven, marketing-free forum where attendees share insights, engage in forward-looking discussions and learn relevant, timely market intelligence. This is an exclusive event for institutional investors, government officials, and C-Level investment executives who want to interact and build relationships. Discussions and presentations are purely educational. Significant emphasis is placed on peer to peer interactions, with sufficient networking time built into each engagement.
- John Powers, President and Chief Executive Officer, Stanford Management Company (Stanford University)
- José Filomeno de Sousa dos Santos, Representing Angola’s future sovereign wealth fund
- Daniel Hume, Partner, Kirby McInerney LLP
- Fabio Scacciavillani, Chief Economist, Oman Investment Fund
- Jacques Demers, President and Chief Executive Officer, OMERS Strategic Investments
- Otto Heinz, Deputy Head of the Financial Law Division, European Central Bank
|Delegate by Region||Breakout Pct.|
|America, Australia, and Other||32.8%|
Date: August 26, 2012
|Org Type||Breakout Pct.|
|Sovereign Wealth Funds||33%|
|Consulting and Others||8%|
*Includes Central Banks and Ministries of Finance / Date: August 3, 2012
Institute Fund Summit 2012 is a private event. No press is allowed.
Panelists include: View Agenda
- Andrew Smith, Chief Investment Officer – Client Solutions Group, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Sean Glodek, Director, Russian Direct Investment Fund
- Bastian Wolff, Senior Vice President, Private Real Estate, Partners Group
- Mark Weisdorf, CEO & Managing Director – Global Real Assets, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Francis Kwok, Senior Managing Director – Infrastructure, Macquarie
- Felicity Gates, Global Co-Head and Partner, Citi Infrastructure Investors
- Gary Gabriel, Managing Director, Wilshire Associates
- Wang Piau-Voon, Partner, Adams Street Partners
- Raymond Yang, Co-Founder, WestSummit Capital
- Edward Jung, Founder and Chief Technology Officer, Intellectual Ventures
- Véronique Ormezzano, Managing Director, Head of Sovereigns, Supras and Central Banks, BNP Paribas
- Dominic J. Auld, Of Counsel, Labaton Sucharow LLP
- & more
1 The Knolls
Sovereign attendees and public investors are not required to pay a registration fee to attend this event. The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute has full discretion on who qualifies as a sovereign attendee. In general, sovereign attendees must be employed by a sovereign wealth fund, central bank, ministry of finance, state investment corporation, sovereign wealth enterprise, public pension fund, or governmental pension fund.
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute and @sovereignfunds
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute