JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon, a long-time critic of bitcoin, spoke out against the cryptocurrency, commenting that, “It’s worse than tulip bulbs. It won’t end well. Someone is going to get killed.”
[ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
- SWFI First Read, September 4, 2017
- SWFI First Read, May 3, 2016
- 4 Horrible Performing Investments for Institutional Investors in 2014
- Should Bitcoin Be Treated Like a Commodity?
- UAE Central Bank Records Drop in Foreign Assets
- How the Brexit Outcome Impacts Institutional Investors
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, January 23, 2015
- Eastdil Secured Tops SWFI Financial Advisory League Table for H2 2015
- How Exposed is Norway’s Sovereign Fund to Japanese Government Bonds?
- Fullerton Financial to Name JPMorgan IB Chief of Singapore as CIO
- Once Scorned, Sovereign Investors Take Another Look at U.S. Banks
- BNY Mellon Solidifies Domination in the U.S. Tri-Party Repo Business
- JP Morgan Chase CEO Dimon Gets Dough, More Investors Pushback
- Russia Analyzes Diminishing Options, Institutional Investors Brace
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, December 2, 2016
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute