KazMunaiGaz National Co., a state-owned oil and gas producer paid 142 billion tenge (US$ 947 million) in 2011 dividends to Samruk-Kazyna, the sole shareholder. Samruk-Kazyna is a sovereign wealth fund of Kazakhstan. KazMunaiGaz’s 484 million ordinary shares are owned by Samruk-Kazyna.
2010 dividends paid amounted to 45.8 billion tenge.
- Samruk Kazyna Acquired Shares of KMG Kashagan B.V.
- GE Transportation Buys 50% Stake in Lokomotiv Kurastyru Zauyty Joint Venture
- Kazakhstan’s Samruk-Kazyna Sees Opportunity in Silicon Valley
- Samruk Kazyna and KazMunayGaz to Earn FCF This Year from Kashagan Oil Field
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, September 4, 2015
- SWFI First Read, December 14, 2016
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, November 6, 2015
- Samruk-Kazyna Buys Stake in Kazzinc
- SWFI First Read, December 24, 2015
- Samruk-Kazyna to Shed Bank Stakes
- Falling Oil Prices Curtail Growth Rate of North Dakota Legacy Fund
- Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute and Samruk-Kazyna Co-Author Kazakhstan Opportunity Paper
- Samruk-Kazyna enters into a long term partnership with France’s Caisse des Dépôts
- Russia’s National Welfare Fund Backs Yamal LNG Development
- SWFI First Read, November 19, 2015
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute