Mubadala and Shell Swap Equity Interest in Exploration Blocks

Mubadala Petroleum and Royal Dutch Shell have signed an equity swap agreement that will transfer 20% equity interests in two offshore exploration blocks offshore Malaysia.

The two blocks in question are Block 2B and Block SK320. Block SK320 is operated by Mubadala Petroleum; it has a 75% interest in the block. Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd has a 25% interest. Block 2B is operated by Shell; it has an 85% interest in the block. Petronas Carigali has the remaining 15% interest.[ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]



Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute and @sovereignfunds
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute


 
institutional investor investment mandates