Press Release – SWFI Establishes Event Advisory Board
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
24 September 2014
TAMPA, FL, UNITED STATES
Press Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
TAMPA, FL. – 24 September, 2014 – The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) has recently named 10 current and former executives and advisors from some of the largest public funds globally to its Event Advisory Board.
- Rinchinnyamyn Amarjargal, Former Prime Minister, Mongolia
- Dag Dyrdal, Independent Adviser, Former Chief Strategic Relations Officer, Norges Bank Investment Management
- José Filomeno de Sousa dos Santos, Chairman of the Board of Directors, Fundo Soberano de Angola
- Celeste Lo Turco Moles, Sovereign Wealth Fund Expert, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Italy
- Peter Jodlowski Former Chief Financial Officer, Emirates Investment Authority, Chief Financial Officer, Jeddah Economic Company
- Nicholas Garrott, Senior Economic Advisor, Greater London Authority
- Bob Greene, Vice Chairman, Virginia Retirement Systems
- Damon Krytzer, Former Trustee, San Jose Police and Fire Retirement Plan, Managing Director, Greywolf Capital Management
- Michael Dee, Former Senior Managing Director, Temasek Holdings
- Carl Linaburg, Chairman, SWFI
The Event Advisory Board will provide counsel on the planning and organization of events as well as the formation of strategic partnerships. The board will help foster a global institutional investor community through shaping the dialogue at SWFI events and facilitating relationship building.
“The Advisory Board of SWFI Events will play a major role in bringing relevant and current topics to the general discussions of our conferences and engaging key institutional investors globally,” said Carl Linaburg, Chairman of SWFI. “We have located some of the most influential individuals in the institutional investor space and brought them together in an exclusive setting to concentrate intelligence and create an environment of global institutional collaboration.”
“Diversity within the Advisory Board will promote a general global consensus for the most important discussions demanded by the investor community,” says Michael Maduell, CEO of SWFI.
The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute has created the SWFI Event Series for large public investors to meet and discuss timely investment topics in an information-driven, marketing-free forum. For more information, please visit: www.ifsummit.com.
The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute is a global organization designed to study sovereign wealth funds, public pensions, central banks and other long-term public investors in the areas of investing, asset allocation, risk, governance, economics, policy, trade and other relevant topics. For more information about the SWFI, please go to www.swfi.com | www.swfinstitute.org.
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute and @sovereignfunds
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute