BTG Pactual Founder and Chairman André Esteves resigned on November 29, 2015. He is no longer CEO or chairman of the company. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
- SWFI First Read, November 25, 2015
- Why Did Norway’s Sovereign Fund Put Petrobras on Watch?
- Brazil’s Foreign Reserves Rise from June to July
- Brazil Sovereign Wealth Fund Moves Forward
- 3 Amazing April Private Equity Deals Influencing Market Dynamics
- BTG Pactual to Sell Brazilian Hospital Chain Stake to GIC
- BOOM: Sovereign Funds and Canadian Pensions Acquire Stake in UK Mobile Company
- BTG Pactual in talks with GIC
- SWFI First Read, May 16, 2016
- BTG Pactual gets Fresh Injection from Sovereign Wealth Funds and others
- CHERRY PICKING: Brookfield and Co-Investors Eye Brazil Gas Pipelines
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, December 18, 2015
- Is Your Purchase or Sale of Securities Covered Under U.S. Law?
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, January 15, 2016
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, September 23, 2016
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute