Make Things Possible at SWFI
Applications for our 2023 internship programs are now open, please send a resume to email@example.com.
We look for experienced professionals with a passion for excellence who believe in the power of the team, integrity and leadership.
To apply to any job, please email your cover letter and resume to Karen Maduell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
Upcoming job openings
1. Asset Owner Data Researcher (Mumbai or Bangalore, India)
2. Account Executive, SWFI Platform Sales (Dallas, Seattle)
3. Editor (U.K., Dallas, Seattle)
4. Title: Global Event Director
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) is a leading global brand that organizes a large number of international meetings, conferences, and events throughout the year. We’re looking for a highly skilled event coordinator who can help make these gatherings consistently efficient, cost-effective, and memorable. The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate and negotiate with vendors, collaborate in drafting service contracts, and manage communications with attendees, speakers, and client stakeholders. Above all, the event coordinator must be comfortable in a leadership role that demands a creative, business-driven mindset and lasting relationships with vendors.
· Oversee the planning and execution of at least eight 500- 1,000 in-person events a year
· Develop an actionable plan for sponsorships, registrations, and invitations.
· Develop event materials and agendas and generate speakers
· Comply with all national and local regulations
· Book venues, schedule guests, draft and finalize contracts, and lock down day-of logistics
· Hire personnel as needed across all functions of an event (ex: registration, setup, catering, audio/visual)
· Handle day-to-day administration of events and programs, BEO reviews, vendor monitoring, travel planning, restaurant reservations, attendee participation, registration counts, RSVP tracking, and issues resolution
Required skills and qualifications
· Experience in event planning or event coordination in a corporate environment
· Proven track record of creative, successful events
· Experience working with colleagues in graphic design, sales, marketing, and communications
· Excellent organizational, communication, negotiating, and multitasking skills
· Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a customer-service mindset
Preferred skills and qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in hospitality management or public relations
· Established relationships with vendors
· Experience in managing budgets and tracking expenses
5. Title: Global Sales Director, Platform and Markets Division
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute (SWFI) is looking for a result-driven Global Sales Director that will help grow our SWFI Subscription Platform. As our Sales Leader, you will help make a personal difference while working closely with leadership to develop SWFI and personally scale the next unicorn backed by world class investors. This is an extremely exciting time to join SWFI.
· Extensive sales management experience in a B2B environment (minimum 5 years)
· This position will be required to travel to in-person meetings, training, events, and conferences as directed by their supervisor or as necessary for the performance of their job duties.
· Track record of generating revenue, and proven experience of new business generation
· A strategic, result driven leader, regularly exceeding targets
· Deep relationships with investors, asset managers, and banks and the wider ecosystem
· A proven people and operational manager. You can manage HR and budgeting responsibilities for a team as well as motivates and develop a team to achieve high performance.
· Can identify sales talent and coach, lead and coach salespeople
· You can clearly articulate both the business priorities and how the team will support company objectives. Data/Results driven with excellent analytical and project management skills
· Experience of having managed growth in member sales revenues
· Ability to retain and grow key client accounts
· Experience and understanding of international sales at a senior level
· Ability to quickly identify specific prospects to approach
· Ability to adjust sales approach to match the client/situation
· Accurate forecasting of pipeline and revenues
SWFI is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital or partnership status, physical or mental disability, military status, sexual orientation, arrest or criminal conviction status, unemployment status, predisposing genetic characteristics, status as a victim of domestic violence or stalking or sex offense, pregnancy or childbirth or related medical conditions, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.