MORE CONSOLIDATION: PAAMCO and KKR Prisma Agree to Merge

Posted on 02/06/2017


Irvine, California-based Pacific Alternative Asset Management Co. (PAAMCO) and KKR Prisma have agreed to merge to form a new hedge fund-of-funds firm called PAAMCO Prisma Holdings. The combined entity will operate independently from KKR & Co. which will hold a 39.9% stake in it. The remaining 60.1% stake will be held by employees of the […]