ATP Buys Into Copenhagen Airports

Posted on 09/14/2017

Denmark’s Arbejdsmarkedets Tillægspension (ATP) is investing 9.76 billion DKK for a 48% stake in Kastrup Airport Parents ApS, the ultimate owner of Copenhagen Airports A/S, from Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund III, a fund managed by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA). Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (OTPP) owns the other 52% in Kastrup Airport Parents. Kastrup […]

Get News, People, and Transactions, Delivered to Your Inbox