Hana Financial Buys Majority Stake in U.S. Student Housing Portfolio from Kayne Anderson

Posted on 11/24/2019

Hana Financial Investment Co. Ltd. and Chicago-based Scion Group bought a portfolio of four newly-constructed student housing properties for US$ 325 million from affiliates controlled by Kayne Anderson Real Estate. Hana invested US$ 110 million in equity to buy 95% of the student housing portfolio, while the Scion Group contributed the other 5% and will […]

Get News, People, and Transactions, Delivered to Your Inbox