Jiantou Citic Asset Management to Become an Asset Management Company for NPLs

Posted on 03/17/2020


Beijing-based Jiantou Citic Asset Management Co. Ltd. was formed in 2005 with registered capital of 1.9 billion yuan. Jiantou Citic Asset Management largest shareholder is Central Huijin Investment Ltd., an investment arm of the China Investment Corporation (CIC), which owns 70% of the company. The other 30% is owned by Citic Securities Co. Ltd., the […]

Get News Stories Delivered to Your Inbox