CALSTRS Seeks to Grow Investment Officer Structure
Posted on 11/10/2020
According to board documents obtained by SWFI, the California State Teachers’ Retirement System (CalSTRS) seeks to add more levels of seniority in is structure, essentially making the hierarchy less flat.
1. Chief Investment Officer
2. Deputy Chief Investment Officer
3. Senior Investment Director (proposed)
4. Investment Director
5. Senior Portfolio Manager (proposed)
6. Portfolio Manager
7. Investment Operations Director
8. Associate Portfolio Manager
Keywords: California State Teachers Retirement System.