DAILY DOSE: March 30, 2021
Posted on 03/30/2021
1. NFL Season to have 17-regular season games per team. NFL revenue drops from US$ 16 billion in 2019 to US$ 12 billion in 2020.
2. U.S. President Joe Biden plans to unveil US$ 2.25 trillion infrastructure plan tomorrow.
3. Coinbase hires Brett Redfearn, a former SEC director, to run the capital markets division.
4. COVID-19 origins remain controversial, as the U.S. and 13 other countries issue a joint statement expressing concerns on World Health Organization (WHO) study on the origins of COVID-19 in China. The White House called the report incomplete and faulting data and access provided to its authors by China.
5. India ordered a block on bank accounts linked to ByteDance India for alleged tax evasion.
6. Automakers plan to spend US$ 250 billion on electric cars in the U.S.