DAILY DOSE: April 6, 2021
Posted on 04/06/2021
1. Rapper DMX remains on life support and is in a “vegetative state”, according to his former manager. DMX’s real name is Earl Simmons. He is still on life support and has little to no brain activity or function. DMX had a drug overdose and a heart attack over the weekend.
2. Goldman Sachs is selling 2.3 million shares in Flutter Entertainment via bookbuild.
3. Carnival Corporation is not taking a stance on mandating COVID vaccines at this time, according to company spokesman.
4. Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Canada is facing a very serious “third wave” of COVID-19.
5. IMF raises 2021 global growth forecast to 6% from earlier 5.5% projection.