DIF Capital Partners Financially Backs LSE PPP Student Housing

Posted on 12/19/2021

DIF Capital Partners (DIF) reached financial close on the London School of Economics & Political Science student accommodation PPP located in London. The deal will be transacted through DIF Infrastructure V. DIF has a 80.1% stake in the project, with the university retaining the remaining 19.9% stake. The project is a greenfield PPP that includes […]

Get News, People, and Transactions, Delivered to Your Inbox