Wealth Fund Backs Beats Competitor
Shenzhen-based 1More Inc., an audio device company established by three former Foxconn executives, is looking to challenge Apple’s newly prized Beats Electronics LLC. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
- First Xiaomi, Could Snapchat Be Next for Sovereign Wealth Funds?
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, April 24, 2015
- China’s State Council Looks to Form $6.5 Billion State Venture Capital Fund
- SWFI First Read, November 28, 2016
- Apple Crushes Earnings, Sovereign Funds Look to Xiaomi
- SWFI First Read, March 1, 2017
- Temasek Invests in Chinese On-Demand Bike Company
- Wealth Fund Capital Backs Hou An Innovation Fund
- Top 10 Largest Sovereign Wealth Fund Direct Deals for 2014
- SWFI First Read, December 1, 2016
- Temasek Bets on Calysta, Methane as its Feedstock
- Temasek Leads Series B Round in Hangzhou Just Biotherapeutics
- How Far Along is SoftBank’s Vision Fund After Reaching its First Close?
- $3 Billion Round Raise for Didi Kuaidi
- GIC Backs Self-Driving Electric Car Manufacturer in China
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute