Former French PM Fillon Joins Tikehau Capital
Tikehau Capital hired former French Prime Minister Francois Fillon as partner. [ Content protected for Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute Standard subscribers only. Please subscribe to view content. ]
- Friday SWFI News Roundup, April 24, 2015
- Could SoftBank Challenge the Dominance of Blackstone?
- SoftBank Fund Moves Money into Slack and WeWork, Eyes Flipkart
- How $100 Billion from the SoftBank Saudi Fund Will be Transformative
- SWFI First Read, July 14, 2017
- SWFI First Read, December 4, 2016
- How Far Along is SoftBank’s Vision Fund After Reaching its First Close?
- This is Why Silicon Valley Needs to Look East
- Saudi Aramco Seeks to Extend Crude Oil Storage in Okinawa
- SWFI First Read, January 18, 2017
- PIF Managing Director Nominated to SoftBank Board
- Wealth Fund Capital Backs Hou An Innovation Fund
- SWFI First Read, July 6, 2017
- SWFI First Read, January 23, 2017
- Follow the Money – Episode 26
Contact the writer or creator of this article or page.
Questions or comments: support(at)swfinstitute(dot)org
Follow on Twitter at @swfinstitute
Learn, Attend and Network: Institutional Investor Events and Summits
Go Back: HOME: Sovereign Wealth Fund Institute