Infosys Forms New Venture with Temasek Holdings

Posted on 09/08/2018

Infosys Ltd, a major Indian software services company, created a Singapore-based joint venture with Singapore’s Temasek Holdings. Infosys will hold 60% ownership of the venture, while Temasek will own the remaining 40%. Shveta Arora will be the head of the venture, an Infosys vice president and regional head of Southeast Asia. The venture will form […]